- Heat oil in a pan
- Add onion and cook until it gets golden brown.
- Add meat, salt and a lot of pepper.
- Fry it until meat gets brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Cut potatoes in slices similar as for chips but not that thin (about 2-3 mm)
- Put 2 teaspoons of salt in potatoes and mix it well.
- In casserole put oil, than potatoes untill it covers the bottom.
- Put meat to cover potatoes and then potatoes again.
- Mix 4 eggs in a bowl
- Add milk, mix well and then pour over potatoes and meat.
- Put it in the owen for about 40 minutes or until potato on top gets brown.